Responsible Use and Conduct Policy
Ceemi Agency Responsible Use and Conduct Policy
By visiting CAI’s website, accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools CAI provides, and agreeing to use and/or using CAI’s services, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of the agreements with CAI, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. Wherein, the you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means CAI provides, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that CAI may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- CAI may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally CAI does not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any CAI or Affiliate employees or representatives.
- CAI has the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, CAI feels in our judgment, does not comply with any terms and conditions of any agreements with CAI including this Client Commitment Statement, along with any content that CAI feels is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. CAI is not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that CAI chooses to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
3700 Santa Fe Ave Suite 220
Long Beach, California 90810
© 2021 Ceemi Agency